Monday, June 6, 2011

"How Are YOU Feeling, Andrew?"

My 5-year old son LOVES a post done by my SIL of her daughter and all the cute faces she makes. He's been begging me to do the same kind of post of his faces and moods. (Andrea, I hope you don't mind a copy-cat idea!) So here is my 1st attempt at posting pictures on my blog: "Andrew, how are you feeling today?"

Surprised?


Thoughtful?


Bored???


Crazy?


Cool?

Grumpy?


Sleepy?


Grouchy?


Silly?


Happy?


Scared?


...or just plain Andrew?

3 comments:

  1. One things for sure-he's always got his trusty hat! Love that kid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw Andrew. I sure love him... and his faces. Especially "cool."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just plain Andrew is my very favorite, although the desktop of our PC is currently an extremely grumpy Andrew that I just love. I think that Spiderman hat grows out of his head.

    ReplyDelete