Sunday, September 25, 2011

Sunday Morning Bath

Each Sunday morning after breakfast but before church, our kids have bath time. As I was scrubbing them down this morning, I was reminded of a Shel Silverstein poem I committed to memory sometime during my elementary school days:

There's too many kids in this tub
There's too many elbows to scrub
I just washed a behind that I'm sure wasn't mine
There's too many kids in this tub.


Hmmm, I think Shel has nailed it!


The kid in the middle knows he's the star of the show. Check out that smile!
Happy Sunday, everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Okay, that made me really happy! Andrea says that it makes her baby hungry too. Thanks for sharing your boys with us and Good luck with all those elbows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cute cute little boys! I love these pictures, Erin! Somehow I have that poem stuck in my brain archives too. :)

    ReplyDelete