Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Spider Caleb

Sorry for the recent famine of posts in Erin land. Summer with 5 kids at home has been pretty busy! What's really sad is that for the past 2 or 3 weeks I have finally gotten a handle on structuring our days in such a way that the kids aren't as bored, and NOW we are at the end of summer! Sure wish I could have figured it out a bit sooner for them. Anyhow...

Last week my oldest 2 were each occupied with a fun activity of their own, and my #3, Caleb was feeling a little left out. So, thanks to a newly-purchased mask from Grandma B., we turned him into "Spider Caleb." He ran around the front yard posing and shooting imaginary webs out of his wrists while I took pictures and filmed him. He felt very "cool." Here are a couple of the cutest pics:


Spidey Grin!


Web-slinger!

1 comment:

  1. I love your posts, Erin. You are good at creative fun. And your kids are cute. I'm excited to see you in a few days!

    ReplyDelete