Thursday, March 15, 2012

Enoch's Current Quirks

This morning as I was getting the kids dressed, I had changed Enoch's diaper but I hadn't put his clothes on him yet. He loves to run away from me when he's only half dressed so that I will chase him. Well, he ran away, but I was also dressing the other boys and didn't chase after him. Caleb was getting dressed to go outside, and I finished dressing Sam before looking for Enoch. It took me a while, but this is where and how I found him:
Yes, he had followed Caleb (who was fully dressed and wearing a coat) right outside in nothing but a diaper, despite the 45 degree temperature. He didn't even seem bugged by the cold! He LOVES to be outside right now.

A new skill Encoh has lately acquired is climbing. He especially loves that he can get up onto the kitchen table unassisted, so long as someone has left a chair "untucked." That's where I found him after lunch one day last week; the kids had eaten Ramen noodles and Oreo cookies:
He was pretty pleased with himself, and who can blame him? One step closer to a self-sufficient, independent little guy! And yes, he smiles all the time. He is such a happy kid. Love you, E!

No comments:

Post a Comment